Siri - Software Engineer
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Software and Services
The Siri engineering team is growing into the Ottawa region. We’re looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. Are you a true teammate who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas? Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities? Are you ready to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction, contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing? Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence? You will work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri Ottawa team at Apple!
- Experience in developing full stack web applications (Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js, Hibernate, Spring).
- Experience in using and building REST APIs.
- Experience in iOS development.
- Experience in designing and implementing UI for complex workflows and large datasets.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
You will contribute to a team that is focusing on improving Siri’s Engineering productivity by enhancing and implementing internal infrastructure. You will partner with Siri’s core engineering teams to develop and enhance existing systems and processes to help ensure and maintain quality delivery across a broad technology base as well as develop tools to provide insights into new features and usage patterns to improve Siri’s user experience. In this role, you will build automation tools to stress test client and server side components and work with localization team to support the Siri experience in multiple languages.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent and 3+ years of industry experience.