RAS (Retail Account Specialist) Scarborough
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This is a key role within Apple, that will be focused in the area of developing and driving Apple’s business within the Canadian Reseller channel. As a Business Manager you will work with and influence the key decision makers, including the executive team of the Reseller. You will gain insights, find opportunities, build and execute best-in-class strategies, that grow Apple Canada’s business.
- The ideal candidate is dynamic, intelligent, and passionate and possesses these competencies and attributes:
- Proven, highly successful sales track record through solution-based selling
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – including formal presentation skills
- Interpersonal savvy when interacting with internal employees, external customers, and virtual team members
- Ability to work independently
- Extraordinary customer service commitment
- Planning, organization, and implementation skills
- Flexibility in a dynamic retail environment
- Problem solving abilities
- Highly motivated to achieve
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust
Brand ambassador overseeing the merchandising and operations of Apple Shops within more than one retail channel member store. Responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience through promotion and demonstration of Apple-based solutions. Facilitating sales of Apple-based solutions to consumers and develop a community of loyal customers who return to the Apple Shop for additional purchases, service and support. Work in a sales-driven and results-oriented environment while building strong, influential and collaborative business relationships with all retail channel member store management and its sales teams. Manage and train a virtual team of the retail channel member store staff allowing them to effectively promote Apple based solutions.
Education & Experience
As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways. Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. May be informal team leader. Typically requires a minimum of 4 - 6 years of related experience.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.