Business Manager, Video - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Do you love Movies & TV shows? Are you passionate about video content? Do you have in-depth management experience in the video industry? If so, you could be the Video Business Manager we need. We are looking for a talented, innovation-driven team member to further expand our Video business in Canada. You should demonstrate excellent skills managing partnerships, strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Experience working in a Movie studio, a Video platform provider or a leading broadcaster;
- You will have a deep understanding of movies & TV content and the digital media spectrum;
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who build strong ties to business partners;
- Have an ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and is capable to understand Apple’s overall priorities;
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines;
- You will love the Apple brand, Apple’s video products, and mobile technology;
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
Define the strategy and be responsible for the Video business in close collaboration with the local & global management teams. Encourage the content team to craft the best editorial experience. Work closely with our marketing team to build impactful campaigns. Define tangible business priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution. Run and expand business relationships with existing partners & targets. Work closely to our Operations teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellence in customer service. Acquire new partners with one goal: Entertain more people with better content.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must. French command is a plus.
- This role is based in Toronto.
- *Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.