Programming Manager, Video - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Do you love Movies & TV shows? Are you passionate about video content? Do you always have a good Movie or TV show recommendation? If so, you could be the Video Programming Manager we are looking for. We are hiring an expert editor to lead video content programming in Canada, focusing on Movie and TV content discovery. You will cater to the diverse preferences of our broad audience while driving customer acquisition and retention for Apple’s content partners. You'll be working closely with the Design, Programming, Marketing, Business and Product teams locally and internationally to ensure the best user experience.
- Extensive experience in leading projects and schedules in the TV / Movie industry, at a studio, network, channel or digital platform. Deep understanding about movies & TV content and the digital media spectrum;
- Experience following a style guide, and working with content management systems;
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively;
- Have an ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time;
- Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines. Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s video products, and mobile technology;
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Resourceful and creative.
Collaborate with designers, programmers, marketers, and product managers to create amazing user experiences. Excel at working in a dynamic environment. Collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities and have a natural ability to network. Balance different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily. Maintain excellent attention to detail. Be passionately curious beyond personal taste. Enjoy technology.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in English. French command will be a plus.
- This role is based in Toronto.
- *Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.