Advertising & Performance Marketing Manager, Apple Media Products - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Software and Services
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at one of our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Are you an extraordinary marketing professional? We are looking for a hardworking and innovation-driven team member to lead advertising and performance marketing for Apple Media Products with a focus on Apple Music and Apple News, responsible for end-to-end campaign planning and execution to drive business growth. You are a forward-thinking, results-driven marketer with an extensive background in delivering growth in an acquisition or subscription-based business. You will demonstrate excellent skills leading complex networks, careful attention to detail, resourcefulness, adaptability, innovation, and creativity with high energy and a positive attitude. You will have high-visibility within a growing business unit that needs someone hungry to continually challenge, evolve, and truly drive our performance. Can you imagine what you can accomplish? Can this be your dream job?
- 5-10 years of agency or client-side performance marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of the digital content space and marketing channel performance in Canada across paid channels, direct marketing, and social
- Proven success driving cost-efficient acquisitions across all paid media channels, ideally working with apps and mobile-specific products
- Ability to manage agency and media partners to drive delivery against KPIs and find solutions to any barriers limiting optimal performance
- Excellent analytical skills with the capability to optimize, extract insights, communicate results, and make the complex seem simple
- Experience working with international peers; a natural networker who builds strong relationships with business partners and stakeholders
- Creative production expertise, including quality assurance and asset trafficking; Photoshop proficiency a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally to deliver on deadlines
- True passion for Apple’s brand and ability to deliver work in alignment with Apple’s overall priorities
In this role, you will: - Work with a team to define and build digital marketing plans for our services, that are developed and executed to a high standard, are locally relevant and meaningful, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment. - Be a generator of ideas for local execution and also to implement global campaigns in a way that meet the high Apple standards. - Work collaboratively with our marketing, business and editorial teams to build impactful campaigns that reflect local business priorities. - Partner with agencies and other teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. - Lead our agencies relationship to ensure that we are getting the most out of our digital campaigns. - Be expected to show strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude. This position is based in Toronto.
Education & Experience
You ideally hold a university degree or equivalent experience Search engine marketing, technology vendor, relevant tertiary courses and industry qualifications a plus Fluency in English is a requirement. Fluency in French is a plus