Account Executive - Carrier Dealer - Montreal, Canada
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that is analytical, with a “real passion for detail”. This position will play a critical role in growing strong engagement with the Carrier Dealers in their territory, which requires the ability to consult and influence relevant levels of the partners organization, gauge growth potential and new opportunities, reach ambitious goals and execute long term development plans based on a mutual commitment to grow Apple’s business, across all lines including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Watch and Accessories. As part of the Canadian Carrier team and reporting to the National Dealer Channel Lead, Account Executive - Carrier Dealer will be accountable to scale the Carrier Dealers consumer and B2B segments and successfully execute objectives through strong business partnerships. An engaging and collaborative work style, exceptional communication both verbal and written, highly self-motivated with a strong drive for results, as well as, extraordinary interpersonal and negotiation skills will be critical to succeed in this role. The ideal candidate must be a proven sales professional, be an excellent presenter, have strong analytical skills and collaborate with all key relevant decision and execution levels in their account.
- A solid background of 5+ years of experience working in channel account management, ideally within the carrier channel, by building sustainable, collaborative and trustful relationships. Shown success in both Consumer and Business to business account management is an asset.
- You will have the ability to build influential relationships with carrier partner regional teams and Carrier Dealers, across multiple locations and levels (including POS staff, Regional Managers, and Dealer Principals) with humility.
- You will define and communicate the Apple proposition across Consumer and B2B environments in a persuasive, charismatic, engaging and confident manner.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving with an agile mind resulting in a successful execution of plans that get results.
- You have the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- Ability to complete day-to-day activities autonomously, prioritizing to drive what matters.
- Keen analytical ability to convert data into business intelligence while staying focused on the overall objective.
- You will focus on customer experience and a drive for excellence - good attention to detail in all you do.
- Must be able to travel to support Dealer locations within assigned territory. Minimal U.S. travel may be required. Schedules will need to be flexible and based on business needs including retail environments.
- Proficiency in English & French, both written and verbal
You will work to improve Carrier Dealer performance, across all lines of Apple products and services, by growing positive relationships with Carrier Dealers at all levels within their organizations and understanding their focus areas, objectives, and priorities. Responsible for developing and executing a quarterly business plan for each assigned Carrier Dealer within your territory to achieve aligned goals and track the progress of all partners' engagements with the account. Conduct regular business reviews to identify gaps, opportunities and review progress. Gather, analyze and report business results and trends to the Apple Carrier Dealer leadership team providing insightful recommendations. Identify sales opportunities for Enterprise and drive mobile business transformation by clearly and effectively delivering iOS messaging to business customers Represent needs of Carrier Dealers to key partners within Apple identifying challenges and opportunities. You will be responsible to track issues or concerns and ensure they are addressed and/or raised to appropriate levels. Ensure that the Carrier Dealers consumer and B2B sales teams are trained accurately on Apple solutions and are able to deliver a premium customer experience. Sell-in and gain alignment with Carrier Dealer management to execute key Apple programs. Lead program execution flawlessly. Partner with Regional Managers to manage activities of Apple within Carrier Dealers to ensure activities align to account priorities.
Education & Experience
BA/ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education