Subscriptions Business Manager, App Store - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from creating amazing technology to making industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers. The App Store team is seeking a talented, data-driven and results-oriented individual to join our team focusing on subscriptions. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge in all aspects of subscriptions. The candidate will work closely with internal business, product and operation teams to help developers build and grow successful app businesses using subscriptions.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in subscription marketing, product management or related business field dealing with the entire spectrum of the customer lifecycle: acquisition, retention, engagement, and win-back.
- Deep passion for mobile apps, technology and subscriptions.
- Understanding of the content landscape both locally and internationally.
- Strong leadership and superb communication skills.
- Self-starter with a strong ambition to learn and be successful.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Phenomenal attention to detail and project management skills, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- Knowledge of how subscription economics work and ability to clearly demonstrate that to a third party in complete detail.
- Natural aptitude for translating data into insights, with the ability to influence new strategies based on these insights.
Help apps and games developers find opportunities to integrate and optimize a subscription business model. Work collaboratively with developers to optimize their subscriptions services and businesses. Partner with internal product, engineering and operations teams to make recommendations to improve subscriptions feature set and cater to local market needs. Work cross-functionally with internal partners: Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and iTunes teams. Prepare and present presentations to third-party partners and internal executives in English and French. This position is based in Toronto or Montreal.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent preferred.