Consumer Reseller Senior Leader - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated professional managing the consumer reseller team in Canada Reporting into the Country Sales Leader. This position is based in Toronto, Canada. Are you ready to take this challenge?
- Minimum of 15 years of sales management experience
- Experience in building positive relationships with large retailers preferably within the technology sector.
- Hands-on management experience; capable of staffing, managing, mentoring and driving a highly motivated and productive sales organization
- Fluidly able to move between strategy and detail management
- Demonstrated ability to lead channel sales teams to top performance
- Ability to define appropriate short and long-range interpersonal goals
- Strong sense of team and desire to collaborate
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Can deliver persuasive presentations in a variety of settings including senior management level
- High level of energy and resourcefulness, and the ability to work in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Innovation and creativity, with an ability to devise best practices
- Strategic thinker with a passion for execution and the ability to balance the details
You will have the responsibility for optimizing the sales growth of all Apple product lines across the retail channel. The incumbent is required to take a senior management role and apply innovative critical thinking skills to ensure proactive leadership and direction in the area of sales growth, team management and performance. He/she will lead a team of account executives to outstanding quarterly and annual performance through the development of strategic national plans, deployment of key corporate assets, branded programs and allocation of a national budget. He/she will also be responsible for personally developing critical relationships within the retailer head office structure and ensuring appropriate key initiatives are successfully executed at the storefront level. He/she will also work with other cross-functional interpersonal members to ensure the development of focused programs that respond to market needs and create new sales opportunities. RESPONSIBILITIES : - Leading the quarterly and annual forecast for Retail Division for Apple Canada - Establish bold but realistic sales plans for each partner which meet/exceed forecasted targets for the retailer - Develop and execute quarterly and annual tactics to meet and/or exceed assigned revenue and unit targets, within established discretionary budget commitments - Collaborate with Sales Planning, Marketing, and Finance to ensure the timely execution of the quarterly and annual sales tactics - Where gaps with targets exist, review and recommend corrective action strategy - Develop and execute launch strategies for each new product which improves sell in and sell through opportunities - Develop, motivate and lead a sales force to meet/exceed established quarterly and annual targets - Develop strategy and programs, which appropriately leverage key reseller assets and facilitate maximizing Apple market share within the retailer.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education