Canada Digital Channel Lead
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The Digital Channel Lead is located within the Canadian Sales Organization and will work with both Canadian Sales leaders and the WW Digital Channel Team. The Canadian Digital Channel Lead will serve as the center of expertise on e-commerce and digital channel sales in the region and will be instrumental in running and managing the regional digital business. The digital leader will be instrumental in Apple’s potential in improving digital channel sales for Canada, deliver significant growth via driving the right Apple customer experience across all digital channels. The Digital Channel Lead will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of business growth through the creation of the Canadian digital strategy and roadmaps, development of account-specific plans and executing programs that result in expanded adoption of the Apple ecosystem and phenomenal customer experiences. The digital leader will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem-solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of the standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- 8+ years of experience with and a passion for e-commerce, Retail and/or digital technologies
- Demonstrated success in balancing the delivery of short-term sales goals while crafting balanced growth strategies for customers and partners
- Proven experience succeeding in a complex, matrix and cross-functional projects
- Solid understanding and experience implementing sales models and working with e-commerce
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with e-commerce funnel, SEO, SEM
- Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns, from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- Stellar analytical ability with the capability to transform online meaningful metric CX data into actionable insights and execute upon them; demonstrated experience using critical metrics, web/site analytics to impact digital business
- Innovative thinking to approach challenges from multiple angles
- Experience setting, managing and reporting against multi-year plans, budgets, critical metrics, achievements, roadmaps, etc.
- Ability to encourage, influence and collaborate across a wide range of constituents across functions and organizational levels
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Willing to take action and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Responsible for the Canadian digital sales strategy. Design, develop and support the implementation of annual and quarterly plans that promote Apple’s end to end online customer journey, presentation and commercial growth for Apple products sold by our channel partners. - Demonstrate a consultative approach in working with Resellers to uncover new business opportunities for e-commerce growth. - Build, negotiate and execute quarterly demand generation activities and sales initiatives. Work cross-functionally within Apple and the Reseller in order to execute these activities with excellence. - Regularly communicate with resellers executive teams and internal leadership. - Collaborate with Operations, Finance and within the Reseller to run the forecast and supply planning process to optimize inventory efficiency and in-stock metrics. - Analyze market trends, partner capabilities, performance metrics, and complex digital business data. Draw conclusions and make actionable recommendations to improve the online customer experience and drive online growth. - Work closely with the WW Digital Channel Team and regional cross-functional teams (Ops, Marketing, Finance) to customize and execute WW digital playbooks for the region, communicate digital business results and the digital quality of customer experience. - Work on special projects related to strategy development for digital channels.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree, MBA (preferred)