Carrier Account Executive - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The account executive's main accountability will be around developing an account strategy. Are you ready to take this challenge?
- Extensive telecom/retail experience in Canada.
- Successful track record of growing business account relationship in a similar role as a National or Global Account Manager at an OEM manufacturer or similar.
- Multiple retail channel management experience, including channel development skills, and the ability to interact at senior levels.
- “Will to win” attitude and the energy and seek to embrace this significant challenge. This should include an excellent reputation and extensive contacts within the wireless environment.
- You will have the intellectual capability to explore new opportunities in the market. Additionally, you will feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem-solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of the standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience.
We are crafting customer value propositions and a compelling value network through eco-systems selling, overall account strategy and opportunity finding while maintaining an excellent relationship with the carrier up to C-level to develop a focused and productive alliance with Apple. You will stay on top of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to build and capitalize on internal and external opportunities. This position is responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple’s Telecom sales revenue target and would require strong collaboration which many functions and senior partners within Apple. To succeed in the role, you will require a strong leadership mind-set and background are required. YOU WILL: - Develop the tactical plans and activities with the carrier that will result in the successful. achievement of the carrier’s iPad and/or Apple Watch, Apple Services sell-through targets. - Build long term strategic business plans to achieve strategic objectives across Apple product groups. focus such as iPad, Apple TV and Apple accessories including Beats and Apple Services. - Achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and be an authority in understanding and driving sales through the carrier channels - Combine a deep understanding of the carrier business in Canada with a customer-focused consultative mindset to lead innovation - Develop growth initiatives and lead cross-functional teams within Apple and the Carrier to execute programs with perfection - Continually collaborate with the partner carrier to uncover new business growth opportunities for an outcome where everybody wins. - Partner with Operations and Apple field teams to bring an extraordinary Apple experience to life in stores.
Education & Experience
ideally Educated to degree level in a quantitative or business discipline.