Apple Media Products Engineering - UI Engineer
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Software and Services
- 5+ years of experience working in UI and front-end web engineering
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, Ember, React, or Backbone
- Understanding of design/UX principles and ability to participate in design discussions.
- Experience with JSON & REST architecture
- Implement grid system for responsiveness
- Experience using Grunt, NPM (Node.js)
- Experience working within an organizational code base in multiple environments across numerous ongoing release cycles
- Experience integrating front-end web/UI interface with back end application server technologies
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills required
- BS/BA or equivalent desired
App Store Connect is looking for a hardworking UI Engineer that is responsible for implementing and maintaining online tools. Candidates must be able to build web pages from design comps to pixel perfect pages. You will work across multiple teams including design, operations, QA, editorial, marketing, business and software engineering to build tools that meet Apple's standard for visual perfection. You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, TV App, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent