Tools and Automation Manager
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technology Ecosystem (WTE) and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. The WTE Quality team is looking for motivated, highly technical lead/manager with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join the Quality Engineering team responsible for driving functional validation of Applets on Secure Element for NFC Use cases such as ApplePay, Transit and Access.
- Demonstrated experience in/using Python/C/C++ and/or Java.
- Experience in crafting, writing, and automating test cases for specific features.
- Preferred experience and knowledge of ISO14443 application layer and/or Global Platform/EMV standards and/or Java Card and/or Kernels/L2.
- 1-2 years of proven ability to lead and manage team of engineers.
- Proven ability to lead a complete functional area of an application or product.
- You are experienced with SQA methodologies & practices, filing bug reports.
- You understand Git and other system softwares.
- You thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while driving multiple projects across many teams.
- You are obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways.
- You are laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers.
- Results oriented and excellent debugging skills.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth understanding of OS X, Windows and/or Unix.
You will join a diverse team responsible for qualifying NFC Use Cases on Apple's innovative devices. As part of this team, you will be responsible for leading a team to develop functional test benches for qualifying applets on secure elements for NFC Use cases on Apple devices. You will also be engaged in driving and performing L2 certification. The ideal engineer for this role is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring an uncharted and rapidly evolving domain. You will take an active role in shaping the quality of innovative applications using emerging new technologies. You will be deeply integrated with our development engineers, developing test plans, automating unit tests, and supporting design reviews.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- You should possess the ability to quickly grasp & distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions, delivering clearly documented test plans. The applicant will be an effective diplomat with strong communication & organizational skills. To succeed here, you'll need above all to be passionate about shipping a NFC experience that is the best of its kind.