Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
The Lead Genius helps our team deliver exceptional customer experiences by building a human connection while delivering same day help and timely repairs. They assist the leadership team with day-to-day responsibilities and ensure operational readiness and sustainability of the Genius Bar and Repair Room. They are role models for making quality decisions and helping teams achieve store goals and objectives. All Leads are an integral part of supporting the Store Leadership Team, playing a strategic role in crafting meaningful experiences both for customers and team members and embodying a whole store mindset. They inform and energise our teams to do their best work and contribute to operational excellence. They actively connect with team members ensuring everyone is equipped with the support, tools, resources, and strategies they need to curate exceptional customer interactions.
- Experience motivating others to achieve positive results
- Track record of influencing and gaining the support of others
- Relates well to diverse groups of people and offers support as appropriate
- Experience de-escalating conflict among peers and colleagues
- Can make quality and timely decisions to adjust for changing business needs
- Able to effectively solve problems and make key decisions using analytics, experience and judgement
- Has excellent attention to detail and a willingness to take initiative
- Able to work autonomously and without close supervision
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience
Develop strategies with the Genius Bar Manager to drive Human Connection, Same Day Help, and Timely Repair. Deliver feedback to Genius Bar Team members based on observing Genius Bar sessions, Repair Room repairs, and Net Promoter feedback. Regularly analyse reporting resources to assess and understand Genius Bar performance and provide recommendations for improvement to the leadership team. Assist and empower team members to resolve customer concerns, and partner with store leadership to solve more complex issues when needed. Partner with the leadership team to lead and support all Genius Bar team training, training completion, and related initiatives Identify and support opportunities to provide training and education about Genius Bar operations for store team. Energise, inform, and align store employees around store performance goals and communication. Address time-sensitive employee feedback, questions and concerns, and escalate to store leadership as appropriate. Recommend daily staffing and/or scheduling to the store leadership team to align with changing customer and/or team member needs and traffic patterns. Address the operational needs of the store (including, but not limited to, opening/closing procedures, cash management, overrides, visual standards, urgent maintenance issues, and Loss Prevention partnership). Fulfill the responsibilities of the Support role in alignment with Apple’s policies and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- • Has mentored, coached or led others personally or professionally.
- • Ability to analyse and solve technical problems.
- • Prior experience in a technical diagnostic and repair role. (preferred)