Apple Financial Services Compliance Program Manager
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas quickly become great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Do you relish taking on big challenges and coordinating a diverse array of projects? Do you love learning new areas? As a key part of our Financial Services Compliance group, you will help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as enable us to grow our products and services. You will help build and grow a global financial services governance, risk management and compliance program, all in support of ensuring we meet our legal and regulatory obligations while offering amazing financial services products. You will be responsible for a wide variety of projects ranging from short term quick solutions to year+ complex initiatives. This role is well suited for a self-starting independent thinker who loves solving problems, managing complex projects, and learning new subject matter areas. The ideal candidate works well in collaborative environments with minimal formal structure and is comfortable in changing environments with competing priorities. They must possess advanced project management skills, an understanding of business, a natural curiosity, and the ability to effectively shift between communications styles based on the audience, from technical conversations to executive leadership updates.
- 7+ years of compliance program management, litigation or regulatory legal support, or business operations experience in-house or in consulting, including experience building compliance programs, developing and implementing policy, and crafting internal compliance communications
- Experience operationalizing a compliance program
- Experience providing leadership in the development and implementation of company-wide materials and policies
- Experience working with cross functional teams to achieve complex objectives within budget and timelines, including through key performance metrics and aligning roles and responsibilities between collaborative teams and functions
- Creativity to go beyond the obvious to find and deliver the best solution to the problem
- Inquisitiveness and a desire for continued self-improvement and development of new skills
- Comfort working independently and making key decisions on projects
- In-house experience at internet or technology companies
- Experience and comfort working with data, including to measure program performance and effectiveness, inform priorities and deliver insights to stakeholders.
- Background in finance, auditing, payments, or regulatory investigations
- Drive execution and operationalization of a financial services compliance program by managing our policies, procedures, and guidance to product teams, including through program ownership of key aspects of a “three lines of defense” model - Provide strategic leadership in the development and implementation of company-wide materials on policies and policy governance - Prepare communication materials and progress tracking for multiple audiences including supporting material for executives - Optimize cross functional resources to achieve complex and unique objectives within budget and timelines, including through key performance metrics and aligning roles and responsibilities between collaborative teams/functions - Undertake special projects and support other compliance program initiatives, as needed.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree. PMP, CAPM, or other project management certifications (or similar in-house training) ideal.