Western Europe Digital Commerce Manager - Apple Retail Online
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple Retail sets out to deliver great customer experiences every day. We execute down to the very finest of detail with strong attention to local market needs to ensure whether the customer buys from a Store or Online they have been delighted not only by our products, but by the very best of service. This role will strive to exceed customer expectations for our Online Stores in Western Europe by leading all aspects of the day to day success of our business, while also identifying and developing opportunities for long term growth and development to deliver the best in class ownership experience.
- A strong knowledge of the functions and levers associated with a digital Commerce business, including the ability to interpret and enable business insight
- Proven experience in delivering best in class, customer focussed digital commerce experiences in the relevant market
- Extensive local knowledge of consumers online behaviour in market (researching, purchasing, support, etc)
- Extensive knowledge of digital payments and fulfilment landscape
- Ability to analyse competitive offers from both a commercial and customer experience
Responsibilities for the position encompass both tactical actions as well as strategic initiatives requiring an individual with strong leadership skills and deep commercial and digital commerce experience. For the day-to-day aspect, the role will involve interpreting results, providing market insights and the development of reports and metrics. At the planning level, it will require confidence in operating both independently, as well working at a cross functional levels to articulate, influence and promote development plans. - Provide day-to-day performance metrics for the business, provide qualitative and quantitative feedback, along with action plans for with relevant stake holders. - Observe and collate relevant digital trends, assess threats and opportunities from the market and the business. - Drive growth plans and initiatives to address challenges and opportunities in digital commerce, and be able to articulate requirements to senior/exec leadership - Develop strong cross functional support to deliver the plans and initiatives and measure success. - Be Apple Retail’s Digital Commerce representative in the relevant markets. - Develop strong connections across Retail and extended business functions. - Develop strong collaboration within the Online functions to enable in-country success - Identify and develop internal and external partnerships critical to commercial success. This would include the development of roadmaps and account plans with key partners
Education & Experience
Candidates from all education backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent English is required. Additional European languages are valued.