Part-Time Reseller Sales Specialist
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they enrich the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. As a Part-Time Reseller Sales Specialist based in a reseller store, you will work a schedule that includes evenings and weekends, approximately 25 hours per week. You will help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. You understand that Apple is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. You match those needs with the right products, and then with the support of your partner you help customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple. Every day you’ll encounter outstanding opportunities to change lives and make a difference! Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over the details and how customers experience our devices and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You believe that effective communication is key. You actively listen and explore endless possibilities with customers. You recognize customer needs can often be outstanding - you patiently listen to every detail and translate them into simple solutions.
- You reinforce and support Apple Training programs available to store staff.
- You strive to maintain an outstanding brand presentation based on Apple’s merchandising standards.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do and are dedicated to continuous learning about Apple products and solutions.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
You are highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with informative solutions. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your findings in customer interactions. Providing a magical experience also includes showcasing our icon products, accessories and services through outstanding merchandising in accordance with Apple standards. Your success is measured by your ability to create new owners of our products and building a community of committed Apple customers who return to the store for service, support, and future purchases of Apple and related 3rd party products. You are proud to represent Apple, and you get great happiness from helping customers do more with our devices and increment their engagement with our brand.
Education & Experience
- The ideal candidate will possess a sales background within the retail electronics industry for a minimum of two years with a confirmed sales track record.