AI/ML- Machine Learning Researcher/Scientist, Information Intelligence
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Our team is defining how to train very large transformer based models. We are building and inventing model architectures and training infrastructure for various use cases. As part of our team, you will be using and improving upon the latest deep learning models.
- Experience working with multiple data modalities-—video/images/text of particular interest.
- Extensive experience with large model training (Billions of Parameters)
- Transformer architecture optimizations
- Unsupervised Language modeling
Join a small team of researchers developing multi-modal foundational models. Design and implement Infrastructure to support scaling, training and validation of these models. Research into novel model architectures.
Education & Experience
PhD, or equivalent practical experience, in Computer Science, or related technical field
- Can point to key contributions that you have made within work published at top academic conferences/journals.
- Capable of defining & executing on a medium-long term research plan.
- Late PhD through to associate professor/lecturer level.
- Experience working on large scale software projects, preferably in industry.
- Fluent in python, numpy, pytorch
- Experience with ML frameworks such as: tensorflow, ignite, JAX, etc.