Corporate Recruiter - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? Apple’s Recruiting team searches the world for the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. We believe it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruiting team, based in Toronto. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class talent. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Ideally 7+ years experience developed in a mix of agency and in-house recruiting.
- Expertise in all aspects of recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, screening, assessing, handling relationships with hiring teams and business partners, offer negotiation, awareness of employment laws and employment market trends.
- Demonstrated track record of driving successful inclusion and diversity strategies and tactics across the recruiting process lifecycle.
- A deep understanding of Marketing, Services and other corporate functions coupled with an enthusiasm to learn and engage with new business teams.
- Excellent communication skills, driving great cross-functional relationships and establishing credibility within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to analyze recruiting data and build actionable insights.
- Uphold our employment brand by delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Proficiency in English required. Proficiency in French is a plus.
You will engage with the functional business leaders as their consultative recruiting partner. You will be responsible for finding the best talent for roles within Marketing, Services and other corporate functions. Responsibilities include: Lead the full cycle recruitment process from the kick-off discussion to direct sourcing, assessment and closing. You partner proactively with business leaders to assess and anticipate their future recruiting needs. As the recruitment subject matter expert, you are someone who continually demonstrates creative sourcing strategies and ensures an outstanding candidate experience. You are able to navigate ambiguity and proactively identify roadblocks in the hiring process. Gain in-depth understanding of the business functions and provide proactive solutions to ensure recruiting goals and deadlines are met. Build and maintain networks both internally and externally in the organization to identify key talent and handle ongoing pipelines. Ability to build strong partnerships with local and international cross-functional teams, manage the offer generation and approval process. Maintain responsibility for integrity of data using Apple’s internal systems. Communicate tactfully, professionally, diplomatically and confidentially at all times, providing detailed updates regularly.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred.