3D Perception/Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The computer vision algorithm engineer will work in a small and dynamic team to work on exciting technologies for future Apple products.
- Solid foundation in computer vision; key areas of interest include object detection, tracking and recognition; multiple view geometry, 3D computer vision and SfM/SLAM; activity recognition.
- Deep understanding of machine learning technology and experience on turning machine learning technologies into practical, state-of-the-art systems.
- Solid C/C++ and system building skills.
- Passion on cutting edge computer vision/machine learning technologies and product delivery.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Video engineering group is looking for a computer vision algorithm engineer. In this position, you will work together with similar minds in a unique development team where your skills and expertise will be put into the Apple products. PhD in computer vision, robotics or machine learning; alternatively a comparable industry career, with significant experience on delivering products using state-of-the-art computer vision, machine learning and robotics technologies.