Creative Pro - Il Leone
Brescia-Lonato, Lombardy, Italy
As a Creative Pro, you’ll promote and model the benefits of Apple’s ecosystem to customers, our internal team, and the community at large. You’ll possess a deep understanding of the creative community, and you’ll speak from your own experiences and stories, so that others understand the full potential of our products and services. Your role is to foster a learning environment for our customers in the store by connecting their interests to the Apple ecosystem. Activities will be themed according to topic, such as music, photography, art, gaming, and more. By facilitating learning around these topics for internal and external customers, you help everyone understand the possibilities created by Apple technology.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with customers through storytelling.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teaching skills.
- Extraordinary presentation and public speaking skills with demonstrated ability to adapt to a complex audience with many learning styles.
- Extensive experience using Apple products, accessories, and apps in a creative environment.
- A deep and genuine connection to Apple’s passion for delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Be considered a mentor amongst peers.
- Relevant professional experience in a creative area of expertise preferred.
- Demonstrate understanding of the creative process.
- Understand the benefits of the Apple ecosystem and be able to influence others about it.
- Experience in music and sound editing, recording, digital photography, digital moviemaking, editing, and other fields where Apple products and applications are used.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
• Serve as the ambassador of Apple’s passions, products, and services to your peers by supporting learning opportunities and mentorship. • Use storytelling to illustrate how a personal interest or hobby can be brought to life using Apple technology. • Drive sales of accessories by recommending solutions that meet customer needs, and help create owners. • Maintain knowledge of new products, technologies, and trends to facilitate relevant workshops and activities. • Identify what excites our customers and what they care about in the local community, and connect them to relevant programming and activities in the store. • Promote and plan workshops effectively to maximize attendance and engagement for ongoing services and products. • Maintain connections and relationships with local industries that relate to Apple’s core passions. • Mentor and train members of the Creative team to develop their knowledge and skills. • Seek, analyze, interpret, and act on feedback from peers and the customer Net Promoter Score (NPS) to improve the Apple Store experience. • Generate excitement, engagement, and enthusiasm among customers through activities, workshops, and events. • Deliver engaging workshops with strong customer participation. • Understand the challenges of being new to technology and show sensitivity to each customer's level of technical proficiency. • Empower customers to learn, create, and share so they can fully explore how their personal interests can come to life using Apple technology. • Create hands-on customer experiences that enable others to get the most out of the Apple ecosystem. • Provide peer learning opportunities and mentorship. • Demonstrate familiarity with internal and external resources available for customers who want to expand their technical knowledge. • Perform additional support and service functions within the service and training environment.