Wireless System Automation Development Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Do you have a passion for taking on big challenges? Do you love pushing the limits of what’s considered feasible? As part of our Wireless Hardware group, you’ll be responsible for bringing groundbreaking wireless connectivity to the world. On this team, you’ll help improve the performance of our products through innovative system-on-chip designs. You and your team will build platform architecture that paves the way for all-new experiences, including the ones that allow people to take advantage of our innovations in sensor technology. Together, our goal is to ensure nothing stands in the way of our customers’ connections with their devices. Join us and help build world-renowned wireless systems that connect customers to their world like never before.
- This is a lead role that requires industry experience in architecting and implementing test and automation systems within wireless communication systems.
- Experience developing test automation including equipment drivers, debug tools, automation scripts, database interfaces, and reporting tools.
- Experience with automation infrastructure development (traceability, repeatability) and related tools (GIT, CI, database, reporting tools).
- Experience with Python and/or C/C++.
- Experience using, and a basic understanding of the theory of operation of, wireless test lab equipment (spectrum analyzer, signal generator, network analyzer, power meter).
In this technical role, you will lead the automation development effort for the characterization of state-of-the-art wireless SoC products! This will include the bringup infrastructure at the center of a silicon design group as well as the characterization, regression, and reporting framework.
Education & Experience
Minimum qualification is BS+10 years of relevant experience.