S/4HANA Application Engineer - SD Development
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple is well-known around the globe for its remarkable products and innovation. But did you know that Apple also has one of the world's most sophisticated, streamlined, and innovative behind the scenes IT infrastructure? The Enterprise SAP team as part of the Global IS&T team implements groundbreaking solutions across a diverse systems landscape. They are at the core of our ability to support the dynamic business needs and essential to the day-to-day operations at Apple. Apple's Global IS&T Technical organization is looking for dynamic and highly motivated SAP S/4 HANA Application Engineer, who can design, develop secure, reliable, and scalable solutions catering to different Apple business units.
- 6+ years of ABAP development experience in designing, developing, and implementation of enterprise solutions.
- Hands-on experience with programming on SAP S/4HANA including restful application programming, core data services, code pushdown, etc.
- Hands-on experience with S/4HANA implementation (Brownfield experience), knowledge of S/4 HANA architecture design, data model changes, and Integration.
- In-depth experience in software development and architecture with an awareness of secure programming
- Experience with Knowledge of software engineering practices and standard methodologies for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and deployment.
- Good understanding on Order to Cash, CVI and Business Partner Integration.
- Good understanding of ABAP Cloud, SAP BTP services & Fiori is plus.
- Must have excellent problem-solving, interpersonal skills and the ability to drive issue resolution across teams.
As SAP Application Engineer, you will be responsible for re-mediating ABAP code for SD objects in a large-scale S/4HANA brownfield conversion. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE: Identify and fix any errors or defects in the ABAP code, as well as ensure that the code is compliant with S/4HANA standards. Work with other stakeholders, such as functional analysts and developers, to ensure that the remediation is completed on time and within budget. Write and review technical design options for scalable and secure applications. Deliver high-quality SAP solutions within a dynamic environment and challenging timelines. Review the work of development teams, identify gaps in processes, and come up with standard methodologies to be adopted by contractor teams. Undertake initiatives to explore new technologies like ABAP Cloud, Restful ABAP Programming. Develop reusable and flexible technical frameworks/architecture for future projects. Work with software vendors and SAP on co-innovation ideas
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent.