Product/Relationship Manager, Apple Vision Pro
Sunnyvale, California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something. Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us. Beyond the way in which Apple Vision Pro will transform experiences for those at home, spatial computing will revolutionize how work is done globally. We are looking for a strategic, technical lead to drive the engineering of developer tools that will serve as the foundation for next generation professional applications. As a member of the team, you have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft new developer offerings that will provide value across manufacturing, engineering, visualization, and beyond. You will be responsible for driving development of tools, with a specific focus on empowering developers to create solutions for the professional workforce. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver cutting-edge products that ultimately unlock the full potential of spatial computing across the professional workforce. You will also play a critical role as a technical expert in discussions with external partners, taking a consultative approach to engagements. Your expertise in spatial computing technology will be essential in identifying opportunities that further leverage the unique abilities of Spatial Computing and drive powerful applications. We invite you to contribute to our current spatial computing strategy and craft the future of this technology on our fast-paced team.
- 4+ years of experience in immersive technology, with a deep understanding of industry
- trends and emerging technologies
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management experience, with a deep understanding of
- developer tools
- Strong technical proficiency with a passion for immersive technology ecosystems
- Experience with building technology for head-mounted devices and interest in spatial
- computing is a plus
- Developer-first mentality with empathy for creators and an ability to understand their needs
- and pain points
- Strategic vision and ability to formulate a clear product strategy and roadmap aligned with
- business goals
- Self-motivated with proven ability to effectively prioritize and deliver tasks on schedule
- Effective management of relationships with various stakeholders, including customers,
- partners, and internal teams, to ensure alignment and success
- Excellent communication and experience working with cross-functional teams
Apple is looking for a savvy individual to drive spatial computing projects. This individual will play an integral role in the developer story and should have a passion to shape the future of spatial computing in the workplace. Your ability to understand the nuances of spatial computing and immersive technology will be essential in building informed technologies and ultimately enabling powerful adoption.
Education & Experience
BS in Engineering or similar technical discipline.