Senior Software Engineer / Computational Geometry Expert - Apple Vision Pro
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is where individual imaginations gather together, committing to the values that lead to great work. Every new product we build, service we create, or Apple Store experience we deliver is the result of us making each other’s ideas stronger. That happens because every one of us shares a belief that we can make something wonderful and share it with the world, changing lives for the better. It’s the diversity of our people and their thinking that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. When we bring everybody in, we can do the best work of our lives. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something. Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary spatial computer that seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space. It will allow us to do the things we love in ways never before possible — all while staying connected to the people around us.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Strong knowledge in computational geometry (meshes, UVs, etc) and modeling techniques
- Expert in realtime rendering engineering on modern GPUs. Experience with Metal a big plus
- 3D math skills (linear algebra, 3D vector math)
- Experience implementing high performance algorithms on the GPU for realtime 3D
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of 3D tools and content creation pipelines is a plus
The Vision Product Group (VPG) is looking for a skilled realtime rendering expert to contribute to start-art-of-the-art realtime rendering techniques. In this role, you will perform development work to implement key rendering and computational geometry algorithms to streamline Vision Pro assets content creation and visualization.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or PhD computer science, computer engineering or 5+ years of relevant industry experience with a track record of successful projects