People Records Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People Team, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Team and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- You can easily navigate records retention, compliance and recommend best practices.
- Enjoys the challenge of high volume workload.
- Your attention to detail ensures a high level of data accuracy is maintained.
- Your creativity enables you to recommend solutions to complex data and file usage challenges.
- Getting to know people is something you enjoy and you use this talent to build partnerships and communicate clear and meaningful guidance to internal partners. You have the ability to do this remotely and independently while promoting open communication and teamwork.
- You have an eye for identifying potential risks in order to maintain accurate and compliant standards across the regions.
- Navigating ambiguity doesn’t make you uncomfortable, you see it as an opportunity to demonstrate your curiosity through applying known rules and asking questions leading to a clear and documented path to results.
We’re a dynamic team responsible for Records management of multiple countries across the globe and based in Austin, TX. We’re experts in managing employee data and providing creative solutions specific to employment records at Apple. We align business needs and regulatory requirements to manage data and documents, process complex data updates, and maintain file storage.
Education & Experience
Minimum of 2 years experience focused on Records management Experience with HRIS systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc) Experience with Mac OS preferred