Strategic Project Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The Apple Greater China R&D team is looking for a strategic PM to support R&D ongoing project.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- Great leadership skills and ability to drive projects from start to completion.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced environment; strong communication and coordination skill to achieve project goals.
- Self-motivated and proactive, who can demonstrate creativities and critical thinking capabilities.
Lead cross-functional communication between Apple Internal teams and external partners. Work with Management and Partners to define plan, track, communicate and call out as appropriate. Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management. Facilitate good communication and offer regular status update across project lifecycle. Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall program objectives
Education & Experience
BA or BS required. MS, MBA or JD preferred