Failure Analysis Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Mac and Accessories lead the industry to develop the most advance and amazing Desktop and Accessories products in the market. We are seeking individual with skills to strategically identify and drive actions for issues affecting our product family. In this position, you will have responsibility to initiate and redefine improvements and products. You are also responsible for build inspection/testing process. This role will require you to work closely with multiple stake-holders. Candidate should have strong failure analysis, data analysis, communication and presentation skills. Candidate is encouraged to travel extensively as needed.
- Highly skilled and experienced Engineering Professional in related fields.
- Strong base knowledge of most technologies related to our products.
- Expertise in customer experience testing.
- Hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and function verification of key.
- Modules key technologies;Display, Keyboard, MLB, Trackpad, Electronics Components.
- Solid understanding of failure analysis tools for across various related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Evidence-based and results-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Having broad expertise or outstanding knowledge, relies on own judgement and discretion to think creatively and resolve a variety of highly sophisticated issues in creative and effective ways.
- Outstanding ability to build links, hardworking and highly-motivated.
Develop and optimize FQA testing for new products and through end of life. Conduct detailed system of failure analysis and driving cross function stalk-holders to implement corrective actions. Strategic identification and prioritization of issues and driving corrective actions. Develop and implement FA sop and standard methodologies. Analysis data, recommend and drive improvement in new products. Conduct reviews of Field/Factory Quality Data. Provide succinct technical updates to team and executives.
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree in Engineering.
- 7+ years of industry experience in manufacturing or development of electronics.
- Experience working with high volume international manufacturers and traveling to manufacturing sites.
- Ability to travel.