Order Process Support Specialist, Cantonese, Retail Customer Care
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Order Process specialist works under bold time commitments to handle complex support issues, ensure first issue resolution and customer satisfaction for Apple's demanding customers. The Order specialist ensures that customer issues escalated to work lists are responded to within service level agreements and submits feedback on incorrectly routed customer issues. The role may also include playing as a SME on projects and in meetings, generating reporting and analyzing the data to facilitate key business decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, teammate, customer focused and maintain a professional attitude.
- Significant/similar experience and proficiency in English is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work in an information sensitive environment.
- Teammate and ability to work in a changing challenging environment.
- Highly motivated and organized with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use discretion and work on own initiative.
- Very good accuracy and attention to detail.
- As this job is direct relation to order volume flexibility is required and will occasionally involve weekend work.
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Excel is advantage.
- Data sensitive, ability to generate reporting and analyze business trends.
A passion for customer service Resourcefulness and flexibility Excellent written and verbal communication skills Advanced judgment and problem solving skills Extreme attention to detail Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure Outstanding follow through and organizational ability Analyze and resolve a wide variety of complex customer issues Resolve delivery blocks to support order cycle time targets Provide proactive communications to customers on their orders to support Customer Satisfaction Work closely with Logistics to resolve any delivery impacts for the Online Store Customers Proactively utilize strong problem solving skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions Ability to communicate and team with supporting departments Provide feedback to improve processes to enhance customer and specialist experience Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree Qualification in order management area is a distinct advantage
- Cantonese language skillset is a must