System Failure Analysis Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
This position is offered in Apple’s system failure analysis team.
- Dynamic and “can-do” attitude with a strong passion for complex electronics failure analysis
- Knowledge of digital circuit, analog circuit is required for students with electronics background
- Knowledge of material characterization or fracture characterization for students in material/chemistry background
- Basic Knowledge of electronics measurement tool, such as DMM, oscilloscope, DC power supplier, soldering iron, microscope
- Knowledge on FA tools such as LIT, C-SAM, EDX/SEM, FTIR, FIB, Confocal Microscope, X-Ray, CT is a plus
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing, material chara a plus
- Good English skills in written and verbal communication
The successful intern candidate will have the opportunity to join in the complex electronics issue analysis and do hands-on analysis of Apple products. The candidate will get full training from senior engineers and learn knowledge of world class analysis equipments. We provide ample opportunities for students from different majors.
Education & Experience
PhD, M.S. student majored in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry Engineering or a related subject area.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.