RF System Engineer - Multi-radio Coexistence System Integration
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the outstanding and great opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every day. We are looking for hardworking, self-motivated individuals to work on overall system bring-up and validation of multi-radio coexistence for various wireless technologies (Cellular, WiFi, BT, GPS, and NFC, etc.) on Apple’s newest products including Mac,iPhone, Watch, iPad. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- You have a solid working knowledge of wireless system bring up, integration, development, validation and manufacture processes
- You have a solid knowledge of RF systems characteristics, and are familiar with wireless system design verification and working with firmware/software plays to enable such verifications
- You have hands-on experience using lab equipment including spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope, and/or packet sniffer.
- You have experience with UNIX shell; solid understanding of various communication protocols like socket, GPIB, RS232
- You have knowledge of designing, building, and commissioning wireless test / verification / validation systems.
- You have excellent written a& verbal communication skills.
- You are able to travel both domestically & internationally.
You will be involved in system development of wireless products with a focus on multi-radio coexistence system bring-up and integration including test-methodology definition, test-sequence development, firmware/software feature, validation to characterize the multi-radio performance. You will lead multi-radio validation as part of the ensuring performance across manufacturing covering a wide range of test cases, multiple wireless technologies on both conducted and radiated levels. You will work closely with wireless, RF, hardware, software and automation engineers during new product introduction at different contract manufacturing sites to investigate and solve issues related to measurement, firmware/software, automation. You will be helping to analyze logs, debug automation, and come up with mitigation plans.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in computer science, electrical engineers or wireless related field.
- We expect you have knowledge of programming fundamentals and working experience in one or more programming language: Swift, Python, C++, Java, C.