Design Verification Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple, we work every day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and unusually talented Design Verification Engineer. As a member of our multifaceted group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Do your life’s best work here at Apple! This role is for a Design Verification engineer who will enable bug-free first silicon for the mixed-signal designs. The responsibilities include all phases of pre-silicon verification including but not limited to: construction of verification environments, coding of test scenarios and assertions and close collaboration with Analog and Digital Design engineers.
- - Deep knowledge of System Verilog test-bench language and UVM
- - Hands-on experience with constrained random verification environments
- - Hands-on experience with Assertion Based Verification
- - Basic design background in support of verification results analysis
- - Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- - Familiarity with system design using C (C++) or Verilog is a plus
- - ATE functional test pattern generation for logic testers is a plus
- - Recent MSc graduates with outstanding academic results and relevant internship experiences will also be considered
Construction of verification environment by using Verilog, System Verilog or UVM Designing test plan for verification Coding test scenarios, assertion and debugging for Digital Design.
Education & Experience
MSc in Electrical Engineering or industrial experience equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.