Analog Mixed Signal Design Verification Intern
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple, we believe our products begin with our people. By building a team with dynamic strengths, we drive creative thought. By giving that team everything they need, we drive innovation. By collaborating with incredible engineers, we drive precision. And through our process, we craft memorable experiences for our customers. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a hands-on development team that cultivates perfection, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of ground-breaking Apple products? In this role, you will be taking part in the Analog Mixed Signal Design Verification for Power Management Units.
- Knowledge of analog design.
- Knowledge of System Verilog.
- Knowledge of VerilogAMS.
- Basic knowledge of switching converters, linear regulators.
- Scripting language knowledge (TCL/Python/Perl).
- Should be a teammate with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the desire to take on diverse challenges with international teams.
- Available for 6 months or more.
Responsible for ensuring the quality of the work and are expected to: Work with the team to define verification plan. Closely collaborate with multiple teams such as analog and digital design engineers, chip lead, to verify pre-silicon sub-/system in the top level environment, with main respect to Analog/Mixed Signal macros. Define checkers and assertions. Guarantee the matching to the chip specification. Have collaborative approach to communicate status and results to multiple disciplines.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.