TV&Movies Editor, GSA
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
At Apple, we celebrate stories. Stories told through words, music, games – and of course through movies and TV series, With the introduction of Apple TV+ and Apple TV Channels, we are doubling down on offering amazing content, both produced by Apple and our partners. To help customers find their way to the best stories told in our video offerings, our editorial team selects the most creative content to feature in our storefronts. We are looking for a passionate editor for our Apple Video and Apple TV services. Think in scripts, dream in technicolor and have a widescreen view of the media landscape? Then we want to hear from you!
- Experience in curation and programming in the TV/movie industry.
- You love series and movies more than anything and have extensive knowledge about the field, even beyond our own personal tastes.
- Passion and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Comfortable delivering against tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across time zones.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
- Enjoy technology.
In this role, you will: - Curate local storefronts to make sure our customers are presented with the best content available across TV and movies. - Work with various international teams to manage the scheduling of new releases and execute on promotions. - Manage editorial partner relationships. - Be aware of topical cultural moments and local releases, building and executing on-store promotions and campaigns based on these. - Maintain the Apple tone of voice and branding across our storefronts. - Follow a style guide, and work with content management systems.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
- The position is based in Munich or Berlin, Germany
- Fluency in English and German is required. French language is a plus.