Visual Interface Designer - Music Apps
Rellingen, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Software and Services
Imagine what we could do together. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there’s no telling what we could accomplish. At our location in Rellingen, Germany (near Hamburg), we create Apple Music Applications including GarageBand iOS & macOS and Logic! We are looking for an experienced Visual Interface Designer to support our incredible Visual Interface Design team.
- - Experienced Visual Interface Designer with a phenomenal portfolio of existing screen designs
- - Highly creative, with the ability to come up with original ideas and solutions
- - Conceptual and visual expertise to work within existing design guidelines
- - Ability to handle sophisticated tasks in large visual and technical systems
- - Extremely detail oriented when crafting, preparing presentations and reviewing the final implementation
- - Team worker who enjoys feedback from various groups to constantly improve own designs
- - Solid knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop and Keynote
- - Knowledge of 3D tools (such as Cinema)
- - Familiar with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- - Willing to constantly expand knowledge of tools and practices, and share know-how with the team
- - Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
- Designing visual interfaces for our Music Applications on macOS and iOS - Integrating new features into existing interfaces according to our design guidelines - Crafting new interfaces for our applications from scratch - Preparing keynotes for internal presentations and communicating them to reviewer group - Guiding the VI design development process (from first wireframe to final QA of the implementation) in collaboration with the Development team - Creating design guidelines to assist Engineering in implementing specific designs
Education & Experience
- Please send your application along with your CV and your desired salary via email. And provide a link to a set of work examples online or in downloadable (PDF) format.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.