Software & Services Partner Marketing Manager
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a multifaceted, highly motivated Partner Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team for App Store and Apple Media Products –including Apple Music, Apple TV, iTunes, Apple Books and Apple Podcasts– across all markets in Continental Europe. You will be driving product adoption, engagement and customer retention across a variety of subscription businesses. You’ll make sure our marketing programs are executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect, focusing on driving growth through partner channels.
- As our ideal candidate, you will bring:
- Extensive experience running partner marketing programs, ideally for an entertainment company, media platform or a consumer subscription business.
- Excellent project management skills and track record in managing campaigns for or with leading brands in various categories.
- Deep understanding of digital and physical distribution channels and experience in activating across various channels from concept to execution.
- Experience using CRM programs to deliver the right message, to the right user, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally within a global organisation.
- Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong ties to partners across multiple countries, both internally and externally.
- Hands-on attitude and high attention to the detail.
You will plan and execute marketing programs across CEU in a number of partner categories including automotive, carriers, payment partners and retailers. You will drive business growth through acquisition and user engagement. You will analyse results to find opportunities and develop communication strategies based on partner feedback. Design, implement, track and optimise user flows across platforms and channels. Collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, product marketing, business managers, editors, operations, and creative teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with business objectives and delivered in time.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related is a plus.
- This position is based in either Berlin or Munich.
- Proficiency in English and German is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Apple does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.