Silicon Characterization Intern - PMU
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple we believe our products begin with our people. By hiring a team with dynamic strengths, we drive creative thought. By giving that team everything they need, we drive innovation. By hiring incredible engineers, we drive precision. And through our process, we build memorable experiences for our customers. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a hands-on development team that cultivates perfection, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? In this role, you will validate and characterize analog and mixed signal Power Management circuits for battery operated portable devices.
- General knowledge in the basic functionality of analog circuits.
- Knowledge in at least one programming language (Python, C etc.).
- Basic knowledge on measurements equipment and their usage
- Good knowledge in reading schematics and some general understanding in designing circuit boards.
- Should be a teammate with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the desire to take on diverse challenges with international teams.
- Available for 6 months or more.
Responsible for ensuring the quality of the work and are expected to: Work with the team to define and develop improved measurement procedures. Understand and support measurement tasks for ongoing projects in close cooperation with the teams Joint approaches to develop efficient new lab automation applications in measurement technology
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.