Lab Validation intern
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple, we work every day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and creative Lab Validation Intern in our team in Munich. In this role, you will validate and characterize analog and mixed signal circuits for portable devices. As a member of our multifaceted group, you will have the rare and great opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will become part of a hands-on development team that cultivates excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products?
- Knowledge in circuit characterisation and validation process.
- Knowledge in measurements equipment and their usage.
- Good knowledge in Python.
- Knowledge in data processing, manipulation and plotting.
- A teammate with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the desire to take on diverse challenges with international teams.
- Available for 6 months or more.
Responsible for ensuring the quality of the work and expected to: Understand and support measurement tasks for ongoing projects in close collaboration with the teams. Work with the team to define and develop a standard and efficient framework for data processing and plotting procedures. Provide documentation describing use cases and examples for the framework.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.