Display Silicon Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products! Are you a technical leader of groundbreaking display silicon designs? Do you have the technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to drive and encourage project teams to deliver state of the art solutions in adventurous timelines? As a Display Silicon Program Manager, you will utilize your Program / Project management skills and have significant responsibility for driving Silicon program schedules and resolving technical issues to timely deliver groundbreaking silicon. This is an individual contributor role, helping drive the development process for Custom Silicon used in Apple products. Your role encompasses driving full silicon cycle for display driver chips from initial concept, implementation, validation and qualification to customer delivery.
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience in chip design or technology process development with mixed-signal and/or analog experience preferred.
- 1+ Years Technical Program or Project Management, Systems Support/Customer Support exp.
- Experience working in a dynamic engineering environment and real-time crisis management skills.
- Strong desire to own/drive project development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience working with ASIC & VLSI design flows, and running silicon projects from concept to production.
- Experience with designing analog and mixed-signal blocks including LDOs, ADCs, DACs and/or small signal gain blocks desirable.
- Experience with display products and driver chips is a plus.
• You will work on a EPM team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to enable timely silicon to meet daring product schedules. • Drive internal program process to guarantee high quality silicon definition and precise design execution related to display silicon. • Supporting high-level task execution in an experienced core technology design team. • Interfacing and driving silicon issues within multi-functional teams: Design, Verification, Validation, Technology, Module, System Hardware and Core Software. • Focusing design teams on meeting near term achievements and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the right technical expert(s) to resolve the issues with data based decision-making. • Attend and drive technical sessions with suppliers/design partners to supervise and follow-up on issues/concerns. • Focused issue reporting, bug tracking, and communication of program risks and status. • You should be able to have technical discussions related to the display driver IC with the multi-functional teams.
Education & Experience
• MS or BS Degree in technical discipline