Analog Circuit Design Intern (M/F/D)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next ground-breaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Good knowledge of Analog Circuits and circuit design
- Research experience in low-voltage (<1V), low-power amplifier design and/or
- Research experience in low-power high-speed ADC design
- A good knowledge of the Cadence Virtuoso Design Platform
- Eagerness to learn new things and take up new challenges
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
You will have the opportunity design, verify and implement challenging analog circuits.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master's or PhD program in the field of microelectronics
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.