AI/ML - Senior Team Lead
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Machine Learning and AI
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big! Are you a leader who advocates for their team? Do you have a knack for strategic planning, program development and forecasting business needs? Our Siri team is passionate about technology with a focus on enriching the Siri customer experience. We are seeking an Area Manager (Senior Team Lead) who will manage the daily operations of the Siri Annotation team. You will coach, mentor and guide a group of Team Leads to encourage quality, innovation and strong performance from their team of language Annotation Analysts. You will use your analytical mindset, collaborative approach, and personal drive to achieve team performance goals.
- Demonstrated ability in people management, leading teams passionate about consumer-facing applications, content or service
- Ability to empower and drive the team’s performance and be accountable for business priorities
- Self-starter with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, and strong executional track record
- Experience defining and analyzing KPI’s, with the ability to identify trends and opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Proven track record of collaborating cross-functionally to drive operational improvements
- Experience scaling operations in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Management experience in a global organization is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In this role, you will be leading day-to-day operations to ensure organizational delivery of quality results. You’ll assist in the development of tools and reports to analyze and run the business, including workflow optimizations, workforce management, and volume predictions. You will help determine staffing requirements and participate in interviewing and hiring. You will effectively lead team performance by developing managers through one-on-ones, team meetings, mentor sessions and setting expectations. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and career development.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check