Compensation Services Analyst
Paris, Paris Region, France
Job Summary Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People Team, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life.
- Key Qualifications
- You obsess over the employee experience and partner with all People Support Services Teams to ensure understanding of country specific rules, legislation and custom and practice. You create methods to keep an eye on quality and coach the team every step of the way.
- You can navigate highly complex business needs within the country without a clearly defined path and where you see a need, you bring a well thought solution.
- You love details and are action oriented. Your use of data to tell a compelling story to create an action plan/process for key country specific processes across the various teams in Apple in order to address or prevent issues to happen
- You have strong analytical skills and proven ability to streamline processes with the ability to build long term scalable solutions
- You possess an excellent understanding of the legislative environment with a strong compliance background
- You have a high level of independence demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work
Description The Senior People Specialist Team is focused on the resolution, partnership and routing of the employee and internal stakeholder needs as well as delivering training, partnering with program owners, and coaching the support teams on a variety of unique and complex employee needs. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional team who directly impact the employee experience everyday through providing expert care and support to Apple employees around the world. We are a local team that provides specialist support and administration for employment related programs (e.g., Benefits, Time Away, People Systems, Payroll, Recruitment Co-ordination Services and People Records) in partnership with the People Support Services teams. Ensure team readiness within the People Support Services teams for the implementation of country programs and process offerings in alignment with key events throughout the year (i.e. open enrolment of benefits or tax year-end). Lead engagement with internal support partners and key stakeholder teams within People Support Services to ensure knowledge management systems are current and effective Design and deliver training on new programs and changes to Apple process and policy within country across multiple lines of business and countries. Apply exceptional analytical skills to determine the level of support required and work cross-functionally with subject matter experts and functional/country leadership to resolve unique challenges and case escalations. Work closely with the People Support Services Teams to support local Benefits Vendors, Store Managers, People Leaders, Compliance, Systems teams and any other relevant business partners to ensure all needs are addressed and resolutions put in place in a timely manner. Re-enforce the strong compliance environment in place at Apple. Keep up to date with local legislative changes and ensure compliance at all times with local government bodies and regulations. Work with compliance team to ensure country changes are successfully implemented. Ensure all knowledge base articles & processes are updated and maintained for any process or legislative changes within country. Represent People Support Services for global project work including gathering requirements, translations, testing and training. Takes ownership for creating an exceptional employee experience for all employees within region while positively impacting the company culture. Focus on continuous process improvements, approaching opportunities with creativity and fresh ideas.
Education & Experience
Education and Experience You bring a minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources working across multiple services such as Benefits, Payroll, Policies, Recruiting, Compensation, etc. within the country. You have developed strong experience in HR Administration and you are knowledgable on Payroll and Employment Contract rules applicable. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. You have experience with enterprise HR systems (SAP, Workday, etc). You have previously worked with MacOS or have a strong desire to learn. You are fluent in both English and French Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.