Platform Publisher, Media Services – France and Western Markets
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, iTunes, Apple Books, Apple Pay and iCloud. We're looking for a detail-oriented and motivated Platform Publisher to publish digital content across our platforms, work with our local French cross-media services teams and perform quality assurance for content and promotions across iTunes Store, Apple Music, App Store, AppleTV, Podcasts and Books.
- Experience with web-based Content Management Systems
- Experience with bug tracking/ticketing systems
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail and enjoy developing operational efficiencies
- Experience working directly with Editorial and Creative teams
- Experience working directly with Engineering Teams
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain complex technical concepts in layman's terms.
- You are comfortable setting and enforcing deadlines, and managing workflows
- You should exhibit confidence in calling out issues and presenting to senior management on project status and schedules
- You have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, Apple TV, etc.)
- A knowledge of HTML/CSS/Perl/PHP/Python is a plus
- You are well versed in pop culture, media, and are passionate about entertainment.
The Platform Publisher works closely with Editorial, Creative, Localisation and Production teams to manage, assemble, QA, and publish digital content assets across desktop, AppleTV, and mobile devices. An expert across our back-end content management systems (CMS) as well as our front-end client featuring apparatus, a Platform Publisher collaborates with local editorial to advise on what's possible, test new approaches, and guide teams to successful solutions. With a unique view into many concurrent projects, an effective Publisher is able to provide a service akin to an air traffic controller, deploying current updates while simultaneously queuing up future initiatives. Thorough and robust Staging/QA efforts ensure our campaigns are timely and error-free and preserve a high-quality customer experience. Increasing organizational efficiency, and maintaining featuring accuracy, a Platform Publisher fills a key role in safeguarding the integrity of the Apple Media Products ecosystem.
Education & Experience
5 or more years of related work experience
- Proficiency in English and French
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!!