AppleCare Business Development Manager - Enterprise and Education
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. Apple is creating an ecosystem around our products in order to transform the way people work and improve the way companies of all sizes operate. Our primary routes to market are via partners such as Carriers, Retailers, System Integrators and Authorised Resellers. We partner closely with those resellers to serve the mobility needs of Enterprise and Small and Medium-sized Business (SMB) segments. In addition, we have Global Strategic Partnerships with leading enterprise brands such as IBM, Cisco, SAP and Deloitte. The industry is really starting to take notice, and we’re only just getting started. You are passionate about the customer experience, and believe that every customer deserves the best support experience. You are also a skilled sales professional, and thrive on finding the most effective way to drive performance across both direct and channel sales teams. You love to think outside the box, and there is no problem that can’t be solved by creative thinking. The role of AppleCare Business Development Manager for Education and Enterprise is to provide domain expertise and hands-on support to local country teams in order to develop and execute our AppleCare B2B sales strategy across all business segments. The job combines strategic planning and operational execution via cross-functional collaboration, it is not only about ‘advising’, it is also about ‘doing’. The ability to inspire, enable and scale through the local and regional sales teams, as well as growing B2B sales with key partners per market/region is a critical success factor. In addition, a sharp business acumen is required for creating new innovative propositions and business models suitable for high growth market contexts. London is a preferred location, however we will consider other locations.
- A seasoned and respected professional from the Enterprise solution sales domain, either with CxO-level partnering relationships or directly from a major B2B organisation itself
- A proven track record of inspiring, training and enabling B2B organisations (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Technical) to successfully scale business mobility offerings into Enterprise and SMB.
- For SMB, experience in developing turnkey propositions and offers, driving effective demand generation programs, ensuring complete end-to-end channel execution, and capturing performance analytics.
- For Enterprise, develop focused propositions towards targeted accounts, drive direct sales enablement programs, engage directly as needed with “lighthouse” customer within priority industry verticals, support sales pipeline management, and capture performance analytics.
- Rigorous analytical skills around strategy development, market/customer segmentation, competitive analysis, and financial performance tracking and analysis.
- Calibrate time, effort and investment between short-term tactical opportunities versus medium/long-term strategic opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with B2B executives.
- Exceptional communicator – the ability to present openly and effectively in 1:1 and 1: many environments, across all levels of an organisation from CxO to Sales teams.
- Agility and resilience to work and influence within an Apple matrix environment at a Local, Regional and Worldwide level.
- Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement, sharing best practices.
- Substantial B2B Sales Experience is required.
- A successful track record of selling B2B solutions to majors partners in a similar role at a Hardware or Software manufacturer.
- Experience in a fast moving, high growth environment.
- Demonstrable experience positively influencing the performance of virtual teams.
- Reporting to the EMEIA AppleCare Sales Program Manager, the role is based in London and will require substantial international travel.
The AppleCare Business Development Manager is the subject matter expert for Enterprise and Education AppleCare products, ensuring continuous improvement of AppleCare sales performance as measured by attach rate and total sales for the EMEIA region. This includes, but is not limited to: Directly managing the Enterprise and Education AppleCare business development plan for EMEIA Effectively communicating to direct and indirect sales channels: Implementing and managing sales activities and programs Developing key relationships with internal and external partners will be essential: Geo/Country management and B2B teams. Regional B2B teams. Regional / Worldwide Marketing teams. Regional Planning and Programs teams. Global and Local strategic partners. Key performance indicators for this role are: Incremental attach rate and revenues of AppleCare products. Peer and Leadership feedback on quality and depth of collaboration with Country, Regional, and Worldwide teams.
Education & Experience
BBA / MBA preferred
- Demonstrated a minimum of 5 years of success in an Enterprise solutions sales role
- BBA / MBA preferred
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Another language desirable.
- Proficiency with Excel and Keynote required