Apple Media Products (AMP) tvOS Solutions Engineer
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
The Apple TV team is looking for an experienced engineer with a passion for delivering first in class home entertainment solutions. The candidate will work with talented engineers in a fast paced, technically demanding environment. The individual must be self motivated, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and a track record of multi-tasking is a must.
- Experience with video technologies
- Strong experience with markup languages such as XML, HTML, and XSD
- Experience in QA/QC, issue tracking
- Familiarity with streaming video technologies such as HTTP live streaming a big plus
- Familiarity with Java and/or iOS/Cocoa development a big plus
- Ability to work with and manage multiple projects and timelines, so time management will be crucial.
* Provide technical support to external vendors as they integrate their content on Apple TV * Help build and maintain data adapters for content from external vendors * Evaluate vendor video streams, and serve as liaison to internal video groups to help resolve issues * Responsible for reporting vendor progress and tracking issues to resolution * Responsible for gathering vendor feedback on new features to include in Apple TV
Education & Experience
BS CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience