Enterprise Financing Sales Executive
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you want to make a real impact and join a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. The Enterprise Financing Sales Executive is responsible for all leasing and financing activities within the territory. You will work jointly with Apple Account Managers and Channel Managers to generate new business with current Apple customers and new prospects. You will be assigned financing volume goal and deliver superior customer service throughout the territory. You are expected to attend area and regional meetings, onsite customer sales calls, in-person meetings with channel and carrier partners and to manage local third-party funding partners. You are responsible for managing small and medium business offers and programs through funding partners and channel partners.
- 7-10 years of experience in a sales role within the equipment finance and leasing industry with existing C-Level contact list in large enterprises
- Competent with lease pricing models and financial calculations Experience in complex lease structuring and complex accounts (at all levels)
- Understands economic trade-offs of alternative deal structures and pricing
- Proven initiative, able to integrate into existing sales teams, initiate contact with customers and internal partners and manage difficult/tough prospects
- Strong preference for previous experience calling on financial, operational and IT C-level in large enterprise organizations
- Strong, persuasive face-to-face and telephone presentation skills and executive presence
- Ability to demonstrate success and experience managing an assigned sales goal
- Experience working in manufacturer captive finance company and working with external partners.
- Ability to lead projects necessary to build the financing business at Apple
- Willingness to travel
Apple Financial Services (AFS) is seeking a high energy financial services sales professional to work in many of Apple’s top countries. The Sales Executive will be responsible for building and executing executive level strategic initiatives to assist the sales teams in achieving and exceeding sales and service goals. You will possess all the skill sets needed to manage diverse go-to-market sales strategies and deliver assigned lease volume goals on a quarterly basis. Travel is required to attend internal sales meetings, channel partner sessions, and outside customer visits. Daily discussions with country or regional Account Managers is a requirement, consistently offering creative financing solutions to complex sales challenges. You have the ability to financially engineer complex transactions. Help enable sales of Apple product and services Generate, propose and close financing and leasing solutions to Major Accounts Act as the primary contact for customers and prospects, effectively communicating Apple’s financial products and financial structuring capabilities Identify and understand key risk elements of transactions and work effectively with the structure and pricing team and external funding partners to develop a proposal that works for all parties Assume primary responsibility for transaction management after award, working effectively with other teams to complete documentation, funding, and booking on a timely basis Work with third-party financing partners to ensure an excellent customer service experience and maintain a constructive relationship with all third-party partners
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or MBA Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.