Apple Media Products (AMP) Data Engineering - Full Stack Web Tooling Engineer
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Have you ever imagined what you could do here? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Media Products is the team behind the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, and many other high profile products on iPhone, Mac and AppleTV. Our amazing Data Engineering team is looking for talented, performance-savvy, engineers to build out advanced web UI and data presentation tier based on our big data platform and services.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or relevant career experience
- Experience in Webpack, Yarn, NodeJS and NPM
- Familiarity with ExpressJS, Swagger or other RESTful API framework
- The ability to clearly present complex data in a consumable manner across multiple chart/graph types
This is a phenomenal opportunity to help engineer advanced Web UI and the presentation layer for global-scale dynamic data systems that impact hundreds of millions of users. This role includes elements both of small scale web tooling as well as powering production CRM features. This role also includes an essential thread of data privacy and security.
Education & Experience
- Experience of any of the following is an advantage:
- - React, Redux and testing tools including Jest, Mocha or Jasmine
- - D3, HighChart, Chart.JS or other charting libraries
- - Knowledge/experiences around common NoSQL databases
- - CRM systems and concepts
- This position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- The position will remain open until 29 October 2018