Channel XF Producer, Europe Marcom
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The Channel XF (Cross functional) Producer is responsible for producing the creative work for both Apple- Led and Partner-led opportunities in market. You will be both an excellent producer as well as a dedicated, strategic thinker, with a strong point of view on both our channel and partner’s channel communications. You will partner with studio creative teams to manage projects through to their final execution, adding insight and value along the way, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. This person will be an excellent communicator, ensuring all members of a project and relevant stakeholders are up to speed and informed. You are a comms generalist, able to flex to wherever and whatever the creative opportunity is; from digital solutions, to graphics, to video, to events, to experiential, the producer will work closely with their Partner Communications counterparts and Channel XF Lead to see opportunities in market and facilitate solutions.
- Significant agency or brand marketing experience
- An excellent cross functional creative producer
- A good listener and practical problem solver
- A results driven person, with integrity and determination
- Passionate about the creative process, adding insight and value to creative projects as they move through to execution
- Creative work assessment; able to distinguish between good and bad
- Excellent inter-personal skills, able to develop productive relationships across functions
- Proven ability to write concise, strategic creative briefs for the above initiatives, and accountability for delivery and flawless execution of the work
- Proven ability to drive creative development of work with in-house creatives and/or external agencies and vendors
- A deep knowledge of channel environments and curious about trends and future developments in this area
- Great writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
- Able to work autonomously
- Also able to work collaboratively within a wider team
Work with stakeholders across the business to identify strategic local initiatives and opportunities to improve communications across the channel Provide a strategic point of view on our channel and partner communications Write concise, strategic, creative briefs for identified initiatives, and be accountable for the delivery and flawless execution of the work Producing the origination of both Apple led campaign work and partner-led creative projects Lead channel creative opportunities for a key market or key partner by working collaboratively with studio creatives and other functional teams. Work closely with key vendors and functions to realise creative projects across all disciplines Support localisation strategy and flawless execution of WW campaigns into channel environments across Europe Support new channel store openings within a defined set of European markets
Education & Experience
Degree Preferred (Or equivalent)
- Travel required to Cupertino, California (possibly 4 weeks at a time)
- Additional European languages are a benefit.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.