Media Programmer 5
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people who work at Apple have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product We are deeply passionate about music, and apps, and movies, and TV shows, and books. It’s a strength that drives and inspires every one of us every single day.
- You should have the capability and matching professional experience to lead, motivate and develop a talented and driven small team.
- You will possess a strong business and analysis background, preferably from a top consultancy related to telecom, media and technology, and/or in-house in a strategy role at a leading related company.
- You should have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights, and the ability to influence new strategies based on these insights.
- You will have a deep understanding of the digital and mobile media and entertainment landscape and Apple’s role within it.
- You should possess the ability to cut through complicated issues to present simple and understandable insight to senior leaders.
- You should have the ability to solve complex, cross-functional business problems while dealing with challenging deadlines and opposing priorities.
- You are flexible and adaptable to lead the varying demands of a fast moving business.
- You should have strong quantitative analysis skills and proficiency in spreadsheet applications.
- You will have exceptional written, communication and presentation skills are a given.
- You embrace having a hands-on attitude and always pay attention to the finest of detail
• Take a data-led approach to understanding the performance and underlying drivers of Apple’s services businesses in geographies covered, and advise business leaders on how to best capitalise on opportunity and mitigate risk to ensure maximum growth. • Lead business reporting on the geographies covered to senior leadership. • Lead business reviews and support negotiations with major business partners. • Work with the global analytics and data science teams to turn big data into a comprehensive understanding of the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes Store, iBooks business performance and then make recommendations on how to improve customer experience and business performance. • Provide strategic recommendations on how to grow our portfolio of services. • Analyse the opportunity and risks presented by new products, new features, new business models and new pricing. • Given the wide scope of the role, the candidate must highly curious, capable of quickly converting data into insight, prioritising and making hard decisions. They must be strategic, able to always see the bigger picture and clearly and simply communicate on complex issues to senior audiences from a wide range of organisations and disciplines.
Education & Experience
• University degree, MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus. • Extensive relevant experience in consultancy or strategy roles with a TMT focus. • A deep understanding of the digital content space and entertainment industry structures. • A proven successful project management track record. • Additional Requirements • Fluent English is required. Additional languages are preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.