Video Producer, Apple Media Products
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
The Video Producer, AMP Design will be responsible for developing and producing multi-faceted capture, original, short form, and branded video content for Apple’s services, with a focus on global App Store and iTunes initiatives.
- Deep knowledge of the content space with a strong grasp of what’s hot, what’s trending, and how this fits into the Apple brand narrative
- Validated ability to produce large scale original content campaigns including video and photography deliverables, with a strong emphasis on innovation and design for the content space
- Comprehensive understanding and appreciation of the role of video within the context of platform, marketing, advertising, and social channels
- Current network of external production and post-production partners
- Deep experience in handling development, design, production, and post-production processes with a meticulous eye for detail, while directing multiple cross-functional and cross-disciplinary teams
- Strategic planner who can handle internal stakeholders as well as agencies and vendors, inclusive of creative direction and budgets, with the ability to draft clear, concise documentation, including creative video briefs
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional efforts and keeping a strong collaborative tone, particularly to tight deadlines.
- Impeccable social, oral communication, and written skills, including the ability to communicate and collaborate with all types of personalities and levels of people
- Willingness to take initiative, and to drive innovation
- Production, Agency, or comparable experience with an authoritative understanding of content, multi-media, and entertainment industries, with a specific focus on creative development and implementation of video content.
This is a creative Producer position which oversee the entire project life-cycle, from concept through video production, post-production, review, and launch phases. You will have a passion for entertainment, media, and technology, a track record of cross-functional leadership, impeccable organizational and project management skills, a high level of accountability, a knack for creative problem solving, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced creative team environment. The position calls for a self-starter who is proven in managing multiple work streams, developing creative and strategic plans with cross-functional teams, executing against a wide variety of creative and strategic business briefs and marketing channels. You'll have a strong video creative content production background, knowledge of and appreciation for the brand, as well as the ability to manage internal and external development and production partners, is a must-have.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.