Field Team Lead, Apple Maps - Maternity Cover
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple Maps is used every single day by hundreds of millions of people around the world and we are looking for talented people to help us build the next generation of rich, dynamic interactive map services that will power today’s Apple products as well as those yet to be invented. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Maps team is looking for a dedicated & organized individual to manage a team of contractors in a data-collection project. You will be based in London but travel will be required up to 50% of the time, sometimes for 2-4 consecutive weeks at a time. You will have experience in project management and will be comfortable working with diverse teams. Passion for Maps and Transit is a plus!
- Leadership experience. This role will be responsible for the management and development of a team
- Project management experience
- Proactive problem-solver who is able to get things done
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Confident working with large amounts of data
- Strong attention to detail whilst also able to see the bigger picture
- Experience developing documentation and driving process improvement
- Flexible, engaged and collaborative
- Fluent in a foreign language (advantageous)
- Passionate about travel; valid Passport required
This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone wanting to develop their leadership skills while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Although it is a non-technical role it will require excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work cohesively with more technical teams. - Responsible for hiring, training and directing a team of contractors on a Maps data-collection project - Lead daily in-office and in-field work for team - Develop and implement project plans and timelines for in-office tasks and market trips - Implement metrics for monitoring team progress
Education & Experience
Degree education or equivalent is desired. This role is based in London, UK and will require travel to international locations. Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are desired.